Hey Curlies! ❤
2014 is alllllmost over! Can you believe it?! Check out my favorites of the year!
1. My beloved Eco Styler Gel! (Beauty Supply, $9.99, 32oz)
– Y’all already know so I don’t have to go into details about how much I love this gel. This is my HOLY GRAIL styler. I use this for every wash n go!
2. Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker! (Target, $19.99)
– I now use this for refreshing my curls when they get dry and frizzy! I still love it, but because of the price I try to save it for when I really need it. 🙂
3. Queen Helene Royal Curl Moisture and Rich Conditioner! (Sprouts, $7.99)
– LOVE for a deep conditioner! It doesn’t have much slip but boy does it leave my curls hydrated! This stuff is great!
– Not only is this stuff VERY healthy for your body it also does wonders for your hair! It helps with closing and sealing your cuticle giving moisture and a great shine. It’s an excellent curl refresher!
5. Sweet Almond Oil! (GNC, $8.99)
– This oil is great for sealing my curls! I love it because it’s light weight and it gives off an amazing shine!
– I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF!!!!!!! It is amaze balls!!! It never fails me, ever! Point blank and the period! All natural ingredients…just awesome!
– I stand by my Shea Moisture products! They are all amazing. I love this because it’s so thick and moisturizing. Will forever be a customer to this line!
– This shampoo is great for cleansing my hair and scalp without stripping my hair. It’s sulfate free and I love how it makes me hair feel after cleansing!
– Thee best leave in conditioner out there! Hands down! I love this stuff. So moisturizing so effective! A little goes a long way! Love it.
– The best deep conditioning masque out. Period.
– Cheapest deep conditioner I know and love! Definitely a must try, you’ll be hooked!
– I used this when I first cut my curls and stopped when I found out about Eco Styler Gel, but I revisited this product and I still LOVE it. It’s great for a moisturizer and promises so many things (14) in just one bottle!
13. Aphogee Two- Step Protein Treatment! (Sally’s, $7.99)
– I love this protein treatment because I get INSTANT results!!! My hair feels soft and STRONG. It’s important that you FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I stick by this because it does my hair sooo good! It does SMELL, but the results are worth it. Protein treatments are essential every 6 to 8 weeks or when needed.
– Love this stuff! Excellent for repairing damaged curls and elasticity issues! I love the whole line!
Well you guys…thank you for reading and supporting my blog! I started this blog in October 2014 and I’m amazed at how much its grown! I’m thankful for every follower, reader and supporter. So much in store for the new year and I can’t wait to share it all with you beautiful people! Have a blessed NEW YEAR! God is good!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Until next year Curlfriends! XO!